Creating web pages using Microsoft FrontPage
- Open Microsoft FrontPage.
- From the File menu, choose New and then Page or Web.
A list of options will appear on the right side of the screen. Click on the Web Site Templates link.
- A new window will open showing available web site templates to choose from.
Specify where you would like to save your new web on your PC by using the Browse button
to set a directory. Highlight the type of web site you would like to create and click OK.
- One or more html pages have been created for you to modify. Click on the Folders
button on the left to view the file(s). To update a page, double-click on it.
- When you have finished your changes, save the file and your page is complete.